The Durham Infancy & Sleep Centre research team offer full or half day training workshops for health and child-care practitioners and peer-supporters who would like to learn more about infant sleep, and update their evidence-based practice.
Choose talks from:
- Normal Infant Sleep Development, Breastfeeding & Infant Sleep,
- Co-sleeping & Informed Choice,
- Understanding SIDS & Infant Sleep Safety,
- Sleep & mood: understanding how infant sleep affects parents
- Sleep, Baby & You – the Possums sleep approach for the UK
Plus interactive group exercises and discussions such as:
- Cultural beliefs about infant sleep
- Assessing knowledge and origins
- Case studies of discussing infant sleep scenarios
- Where to find resources and tools
- Half-day workshops for small groups (8-10 people) in Durham at our research centre (£50 pp, min £400);
- Half or full-day workshops for larger groups (20-40 people) in Durham or vicinity (£20 - £35 pp).
- Half or full-day workshops around the country capped at 40 people per session for £475/£875 plus expenses (travel, accommodation, meals for 2 staff).
- Invited lectures of 60-90 minutes at your study day or conference. POA.
- Bespoke workshops for parents (contact us with your requirements, POA).